Please read the below Terms of preregistration carefully before proceeding with the process of preregistration for the Hoffman Collaboration. Finalizing and confirming your preregistration means that you understand and accept the terms and conditions of the process.
- Please ensure that you are certain in your selection before proceeding to the preregistration process as each client can only register for one watch.
- Once the preregistration is completed, your information will be processed to ensure there is no duplicate or multiple orders placed by the same profile. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us in case of duplicate or multiple orders.
- Once the preregistration has been confirmed, you will receive an email with payment instructions, and you will have 48 hours to make the payment. If we do not receive the payment within the 48 hours window, your allocation will be cancelled.
- Upon confirmation of the payment, you will receive an email with delivery and shipping instructions. Please note that the watch will be available for delivery before or by November 2021.
- We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- If we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- Perpétuel has a strict No Refund policy.